moderated Re: Gray out option for mods to receive notifications without the corresponding permissions #suggestion

I totally get what you’re saying you’re seeing, but I have a mod with zero privileges - none - who still sees the panel when logged in. Which was why I said “any subset.” I’ll double check, as I said. I may not be fully caffeinated yet...

On Jan 2, 2021, at 6:52 AM, Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

On Sat, Jan 2, 2021 at 02:42 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
ps I have to say, what you saw also sounds like not what we want or would expect.
That maybe the case. However your original assertion was that "Any mod, with any subset of permissions (including the null set), can elect to receive notifications for anything: pending members, pending messages, etc" and that is not the case as I see it because if they don't have 'Set Moderator Privileges' they cannot change the notifications they receive as they don't see the panel where those options can be set.

Regards
Andy