moderated Gray out option for mods to receive notifications without the corresponding permissions #suggestion

I seem to remember (although it may be wishful thinking) Mark making it so that only mods with the corresponding permissions had the options to receive notifications. This was something I requested at one point and I thought it had been changed. But it hasn't. Any mod, with any subset of permissions (including the null set), can elect to receive notifications for anything: pending members, pending messages, etc. Did I imagine the statement about the fix? It's very difficult to traverse all the notification threads at this point.