locked Re: Pricing Changes #update

billsf9c

Maybe we could think and suggest better if we first ask Mark...

How much do you need per group?
And/or...
How much do you need per member...
To fund all that must be funded, including 'growth.'

Pointing out that at 5$/groups we join would cause me to drop all but 1 or 3 groups I'm in (of perhaps 30, most of which I am inactive in,) is a cumbersome way to describe our potential to pay... aside from the difficulty of payment if it is done group by group. Rewarding non-posters who lower bandwidth is a recipie for failing lists. Maybe rewarding those who don't read online helps, but then Premium is shot in the foot.

BillSF9c