locked Re: Pricing Changes #update

txercoupemuseum.org

Progress is inherently a process of vulnerabilities to perceive and manage.  If it does not move at a speed that precludes perfection, it may not advance at all.  I am reminded of the saying that a ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.

I seem to remember an earlier comment from you to the effect that we must not let the pursuit of “perfection" blind us to the “good enough” that is possible and achievable sooner within available resources.

Current progress in medical understanding is such that it has been speculated that the first person to live to 1,000 may have already been born!  Every day you and I do countless things that, to our grandparents, were absolutely impossible!

Best in 2021,

WRB

—

On Jan 1, 2021, at 10:03 AM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

On Fri, Jan 1, 2021 at 07:58 AM, txercoupemuseum.org wrote:
how much our technical capabilities have advanced over that period
Ha. Not so sure about that. Heard about the giant Microsoft hack? Even Microsoft can't say whether the Russian hackers changed their code or their updates or their cloud storage or anything else. We may be in deep "yogurt" (as you put it) right now.