locked Re: Pricing Changes #update

On Fri, Jan 1, 2021 at 07:58 AM, txercoupemuseum.org wrote:
how much our technical capabilities have advanced over that period
Ha. Not so sure about that. Heard about the giant Microsoft hack? Even Microsoft can't say whether the Russian hackers changed their code or their updates or their cloud storage or anything else. We may be in deep "yogurt" (as you put it) right now.