locked Re: Pricing Changes #update

I’m just saying that because of the increase in value, a new price structure is (a) more justified and (b) more likely to be tolerated.

On Dec 31, 2020, at 3:17 PM, Chris Jones via groups.io <chrisjones12@...> wrote:

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 10:49 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
Yahoo's further demise also heightens groups.io's attractiveness and value by cementing its place as unique.
Doubtless so, but something of a mixed blessing if too many new groups are "free" rather than Premium or Enterprise, and I submit that the evidence that that has happened is staring us in the face. Were it not so then the pricing structure would not have been altered already and now subject to further change.

Chris