locked Re: Pricing Changes #update

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 02:36 PM, Chris Jones wrote:
following Yahoo's 2 spasms of withdrawal from this market sector radically changed the ratio such that the financial balance was seriously impaired, hence the need for a revised payment structure.
Yahoo's further demise also heightens groups.io's attractiveness and value by cementing its place as unique.