locked Re: Pricing Changes #update

Pete,

plan. What I'd /like/ to do instead - and this is for GMF rather than
beta - is to brainstorm about how to fund our groups within the new
pricing framework. It's clear some folks are going to need help with
that.
Agreed, with one caveat:

The definitive statement in the original post notwithstanding, I don't think "the new pricing framework" is yet cast in stone - Mark's continued involvement with this topic suggests that he'll at least consider modifications or alternatives.
https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/27218

While that remains true I think it is appropriate to consider here what the various modifications and alternatives proposed in this topic imply for what group owners need to do to support their groups.

Shal