locked Re: Pricing Changes #update

Peter Cook

Just one last point. My comment is really a response to some posts on this thread that seem to imply that Mark is entitled to cover his costs, or maybe make a little money for his efforts. That's fine by me. It's also fine by me that he make something hugely valuable, sell it for a boatload, and move on. Or something somewhere in between.

I learned the futility long ago of arguing with someone else's business plan. What I'd like to do instead - and this is for GMF rather than beta - is to brainstorm about how to fund our groups within the new pricing framework. It's clear some folks are going to need help with that.

Pete