locked Re: Pricing Changes #update

Duane

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 02:14 PM, Chris Jones wrote:
with the number of individual "Poster IDs" that are on record a $5 annual charge would bring in in excess of $20,000,000
Based on one of my recent members, I'd say closer to $25M. ;>)  That does sound like an idea worth looking into (with a 6-12 month grace period.)  I don't think I know anyone that doesn't 'waste' more than $5 in a week (sometimes a day), including me, so $5/yr is a bargain.  Even my 3 accounts would only be $15 per year, so I might do without a few snacks that I don't really need anyway!

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 02:34 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
I think you’d be left with a small fraction of that figure.
Even if 90% leave (or have left), that leaves $2-2.5 million annual income.  I realize that's a drop in the bucket for a large company, but might cover many things that may be on the back burner for now.