moderated Re: Member list format issues #bug

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 7:43 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

After a brief discussion on GMF I'm raising this as a bug.  The format of the member list has changed so that it now takes two lines per member for those in my group due to the number of badges that are displayed after the delivery method. Others report different results depending on the OS platform.  Was this an attempt to fix a bug for something else?

I tightened up that column as part of some changes to improve the mobile site (and upcoming app). It should be fixed now.