moderated Re: #bug Reply area blank #bug

Oh, good point.

On Dec 31, 2020, at 6:28 AM, Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:

On Wed, Dec 30, 2020 at 03:52 PM, Hank Seamon wrote:
When I choose to REPLY in out Roadtrek CyberRally, I can see the topic, my FROM, but the area to type a reply is blank.

this is in  rti.groups.io  As you are noticing, I do not have this  problem with this Beta Group.
Hank -- A second person has now reported this same problem in GMF.

We need to look into what combination of group settings might do this, particularly those in your Message Policies block.

On Wed, Dec 30, 2020 at 06:13 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
This same thing happened with a member of one of my groups using Thunderbird awhile back.
Hank's provided screenshot demonstrates that he's attempting to reply using the GIO web interface, not an email client.

Regards,
Bruce