locked Re: Pricing Changes #update

Jim Betz

Mark Fletcher,

  I know that you are opposed to a 'per member' type of payment that goes from the
group member directly to you.  (Yes, I get it that you need to make a living.)  I'd like
to propose a variant that you may not have considered.

  How about a payment - per member, directly to groups.io, using PayPal or a
credit ... that is a single payment for unlimited number of groups joined.  And
perhaps you add in a discount for pre-paying several years in advance.  The
point is that only you have to figure out how to accept and monitor membership -
but the membership is at the groups.io level and not at the individual group
level.
                                                                       - respectfully ... Jim