moderated Re: Add ability to reply to specific message #suggestion

Donald Hellen

On Wed, 30 Dec 2020 12:57:54 -0800, "J_Catlady"
<j.olivia.catlady@gmail.com> wrote:

You can make it clear what message you're responding to quoting all or part of it. To do that from the site, simply copy the section you want to quote into your browser and then click "Reply." Your quoted text will automatically be pasted into the top of your response, with an attribution referencing the author of that message.
Yes, what Catlady says, and I'll add that most of your members are
going to post, read, and reply by email and not on the web site.

The reply feature works for the rest of those who reply on the web
site and not by email, so I doubt Mark would want to make changes to
it.

Donald