moderated Re: Add ability to reply to specific message #suggestion

Duane

On Wed, Dec 30, 2020 at 02:53 PM, <mgeisler02@...> wrote:
when I click on the Reply arrow for a specific message, my reply shows up at the end of the list instead of showing up underneath that message
And if you don't want to highlight the info to quote when you click Reply under the message, the reply box will open under the message so you can easily refer to the original, though a bit more difficult on a phone or tablet.  You can also click Reply, then click the Quote Post icon to copy in the entire thing.  There are many, many features here that may take some getting used to.  Reading the Owners Manual (for group settings) and/or the Members Manual (for things that apply to everyone, such as replies) can answer a lot of questions you may have.