moderated Add ability to reply to specific message #suggestion

Marisa-ATLAS

I just set up a new account and am exploring the features to see if it will work for our group. One thing I can't do it respond to a particular message within a topic; when I click on the Reply arrow for a specific message, my reply shows up at the end of the list instead of showing up underneath that message--so it's impossible to see what exactly I'm replying to. Is there any chance that this will ever be changed? It's pretty important in order to follow what's being commented upon. Thanks for considering!