locked Re: Pricing Changes #update

Ellen Moody

I don't find the thread tiresome.  It has begun to interest me since I discovered all new "free" groups must have under 100 members.
If you don't like what's being said, don't read it.

There is no way I'm going to charge "my subscribers."  I do not own anything in groups.io; if I was forced to pay, I might see myself as
a renter, a tenant. That's the analogy. Google groups would not do because they have no archives, no files (we do share essays) and no photos
(which we share with one another) -- they are part of the 3 different groups' identities, their memory as it were.

Ellen

_