locked Re: Pricing Changes #update

Chris Jones

On Wed, Dec 30, 2020 at 11:04 AM, Samuel Murrayy wrote:
I think we can be clear that the purpose of Groups.io is to make money,
And why do you go to work, exactly? I would argue that the purpose of Groups.io is to provide a service. At some point in the chain providing that service costs money, and the person coordinating everything (Mark) has to put food on the table. What is so dreadfully wrong with persons using a service being the people who pay for it?

Not many businesses survive very long by losing money.

Chris