locked Re: Pricing Changes #update

Anita L

I have been in iogroups for a few years once I saw yahoo going down hill.
I and another owner of my group have paid for the group since the
beginning. I dont feel it is a burden at all and I have the features
that are important to me.
Mark has been wonderful and he deserves to be compensated for all
of his work. Why should he have to pay for all of this on his own.
I dont feel members should pay but as a owner I am willing to pay.

I always recommend iogroups. You can have a free group without many
features so do that if the cost is a problem.

Anita