locked Re: Pricing Changes #update

toki

On 25/12/2020 17:22, Charles Roberts wrote:
I would be willing to bet that there is a LONG line of folks salivating to be
able to start putting ads on Gio. Doubt if any soliciting would be needed......ever.
It is called list sponsorship. I don't know the ROI a sponsor would expect, for an annual payment of US$3,000. (One person I know that sponsors such things, expects a dollar or sponsorship money to generate at least 5 dollars of gross revenue.)

Hunt around, and list-owners might find a firm or two willing to sponsor the list. This can be done

jonathon