locked Re: Pricing Changes #update

Herb,

Basically, we would be creating a different level of member within
each group, based on whether they donate or not.
You are right, that is exactly true of a system of perks.

Nevertheless, it doesn't sit well with me. There might be some
features that a higher level of use might feel ok, if the member paid
the donation, but not for all features.
I agree there.

The group owner should be able to decide whether there are perks at all, and if so which features are tied to the perk system. A features which might make an appropriate perk in one group might be totally inappropriate to be perk-conditional in another group.

Shal