locked Re: Pricing Changes #update

Ken,

Apparently, I didn't explain myself properly. I was referring to the
concept of GROUPS.IO making each user a customer and charging each
user rather than the group owner.
I understood that perfectly well.

But I reject the idea that it has to be 100% one or the other. So my suggestion is that the members (and the owner) be able to make voluntary donations toward funding the group. When the next plan fee comes due, if the donations don't cover the upgrade, the group would downgrade.

Of course this would require that at least the owner(s)/mod(s) have visibility of the group's current Donation level, so that they don't get a nasty surprise at the end of the plan period.

Shal