locked Re: Pricing Changes #update

Charles Roberts

I would be willing to bet that there is a LONG line of folks salivating to be able to start putting ads on Gio.  Doubt if any soliciting would be needed......ever.

Chuck, CABGx3

I think Mark has made it pretty clear that he doesn’t want to be in the business of selling advertising. And I don’t blame him. I myself run a business providing and selling service X. I would not in any lifetime consider providing that service free to my customers and selling advertising attached to my service to make a living. It’s not the business I’m in, I have no interest in it, I would probably not be any good at it and would no doubt have to hire yet others to do it, and I’m against in principle foisting ads on my clients do they don’t have to pay. I’m surmising all or most  of the above applies to Mark.