locked Re: Like

Duane

On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 03:49 pm, <kr402@...> wrote:

Regarding the 'like' button.

However, every group does not
have to use every feature offered eg: some use calendars and some do not. I do
not see how it hurts to have a feature you may not use.
I'd rather not have it cluttering up the page if it's not being used. Being able to turn it off should remove it. I certainly can't see any reason to have it if the group is an "Announcement Group" where only moderators can post.

I hope my groups here will be used for discussions and not popularity contests. The biggest problem that I can see looming is when folks Like a post that gives bad information. I really don't want to delete posts/threads because they sometimes lead to more details and understanding, but have no control over Likes (so far) and that would be the only way to get rid of them.