locked Re: Pricing Changes #update

On Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 06:35 AM, Jeremy H wrote:
this increase will (unless member numbers are well managed) be unpredictable
The unpredictability is a good point. It will force many basic groups to become restricted to manage their member count. And then there will be triage, as in: "Well, we already have 100. Is this new member worth more than an old member we can drop?" And I wonder whether groups.io will provide warnings, especially to unrestricted groups, like xfinity does when you've used up 90% of your data plan to avoid being stuck with unpleasant billing surprises.