locked Re: Pricing Changes #update

txercoupemuseum.org

I’m sure each person contributing is doing their good faith best to understand the upcoming changes.

The two recent “alternate presentations” of the new pricing structure are more logical and clear, at least to me.  Perhaps you could do a correct one in this form, which would resolve all 'issues’?

Best,

WRB

—

On Dec 22, 2020, at 3:14 PM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

On Tue, Dec 22, 2020 at 12:08 PM Samuel Murrayy <samuelmurray@...> wrote:
On Tue, Dec 22, 2020 at 12:46 AM, Peter Cook wrote:
Meantime, I'll just leave this here.
That's one of way of looking at it, Peter.  Here's another way to display the numbers. :-)

Propagating an incorrect pricing structure, even if done as a joke, is not helpful.

Mark
_._,_._,_