moderated Re: RSVP Waitlist Promotion Issues #bug

On Tue, Dec 22, 2020 at 12:03 PM Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:
On Mon, Dec 21, 2020 at 01:29 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I have fixed this behavior. Someone earlier in the waitlist with a +1 will prevent someone later on the waitlist from being added, even if that later person doesn't have a +1.
Mark -- We have someone in GMF reporting that a meeting he set up with unlimited attendance is now putting everyone on the waitlist. It previously worked okay but now it doesn't.

Ref: https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/message/35831

Oof. Fixed. Sorry about that. Vacation brain.