locked Re: Pricing Changes #update

Haha, it would be a new feature: Cheshire groups!

On Dec 22, 2020, at 11:49 AM, Charles Roberts <croberts@...> wrote:

Yes, me too.  Would be nice if that test group could appear on demand for day or two so a new test could be run as needed then "disappear" and not take up space as a real group would.

Chuck, CABGx3

On Dec 22, 2020 11:40 AM, Drew <pubx1@...> wrote:

I have a "test" group that I subscribe myself to with several different
email addresses. I use it to try out various settings and see what
effect they have on non-moderator accounts. This is better than
experimenting on the "live" group. I'm sure many group owners maintain
such groups.

Drew