locked Re: Pricing Changes #update

I’m with you on aversion to social media. Those small GIO groups do seem to be a good option and serve a valuable purpose.

On Dec 22, 2020, at 8:34 AM, Sandi D <sandi.asgtechie@...> wrote:

I too am a member or an owner of about 7 groups with less than 15 members, 3 of them with less than 6 members.
I have an aversion to social media and GIO provided a safe option for family and friends to keep in touch as a group.
The other 5 groups I participate in range between 120-370 members.
--
Sandi Dickenson
ASG Volunteers Group.