locked Re: Pricing Changes #update

Drew

I have a "test" group that I subscribe myself to with several different email addresses. I use it to try out various settings and see what effect they have on non-moderator accounts. This is better than experimenting on the "live" group. I'm sure many group owners maintain such groups.

Drew

On 12/22/20 11:02, J_Catlady wrote:
I think they're trying to say that there might be a bunch of non-active, or even abandoned, go-nowhere basic groups with almost zero members. It would be interesting to see if the median would be higher than the average. Haven't thought through how that would work in that case, but I myself am in, or even own, more of those basic <5-member groups than the other kind. The other kind seem to have around 200-400 members.
/Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones./
/My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu
//
/