locked Re: Pricing Changes #update

Obviously having nothing better to do, I just scrolled through the entire list of publicly listed groups by "most popular" and saw pages and pages of groups in the 60-80 member range that are active. That said, when the membership gets down below around 50, although you do see active groups, you also see more and more groups with no activity for many months or years. But I'm sure Mark has already taken all of this into account. It's an interesting little exploration FWIW.