locked Re: Pricing Changes #update

I think they're trying to say that there might be a bunch of non-active, or even abandoned, go-nowhere basic groups with almost zero members. It would be interesting to see if the median would be higher than the average. Haven't thought through how that would work in that case, but I myself am in, or even own, more of those basic <5-member groups than the other kind. The other kind seem to have around 200-400 members.