locked Re: Pricing Changes #update

Dave Sergeant

It really comes down to the limit of 100 for free groups is too low.
Mark seems to think the average size of these is 60 or so but even in
the groups I am member of (all free and non profit as far as I know)
600-2000 is more the norm. There may well be loads of micro groups
around or those set up and abandoned but there is no shortage of ones
substantially bigger who have no sensible means to pay the relatively
high cost of Premium.

Dave

On 21 Dec 2020 at 15:12, Andy Wedge wrote:

The only point at which it would seem you need to upgrade to the next
level based upon the number of members is if you have a Basic (free)
group as there is no per member pricing listed above 100 members.

http://davesergeant.com