moderated Re: Strip digital signatures (smime.p7s) #suggestion

Andy Wedge

On Fri, Dec 18, 2020 at 02:58 PM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
It might be beneficial if groups.io simply stripped these signatures instead of applying the group's attachment policy to them.
My group moderates attachments and I have one member who more often than not has a .p7s attachment which I end up deleting. I have suggested to this member that they turn off the option in their mail client that generates this attachment but so far it has fallen on deaf ears.  I'd be in favour of stripping them out if possible.

Andy