locked Re: Pricing Changes #update

Herb Gellis

On Sat, Dec 19, 2020 at 09:48 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
Without getting too crazy one could also make it $25 per extra feature, flat price per year.
That idea occurred to me early in this conversation but it frankly seems like it would be even more maintenance headache/overhead.

Ah... I did scan much of the messages but there were so many ;-) Well, not for me to say what would be a maintenance headache. There would have to be some programming added to the group sign-up re maintaining what a group was defined as, and similar code in the display functions of a groups web pages to determine what to show as available. Up to Mark. In any case, I did notice people opining that they wish they just had a bit more storage, etc., so having the ability to have one enhancement (or two...) might be attractive for the low additional cost over free.