locked Re: Pricing Changes #update

Andy Wedge

On Fri, Dec 18, 2020 at 10:09 PM, Samuel Murrayy wrote:
A LISTSERV list that I'm a member of tells me once a year to confirm my subscription by replying to the mail.  If I don't confirm, I get unsubscribed.  This may be an idea for a Groups.io feature to help trim lists of unnecessary members.

Samuel
I co-own a group for a motorbike club. I Direct Add new members when they join and have paid their membership fee, and remove them when they leave or don't pay their membership fee. I wouldn't want anything coming in to our members direct from Groups.io asking for subscriptions to be confirmed.  Therein lies confusion for members who have paid their fees and wondering what on earth is going on.

Andy