locked Re: Pricing Changes #update

txercoupemuseum.org

There’s a very effective (if morally bankrupt) negotiating tactic that completely excludes any traditional presumption of “good faith.  One simply puts “on the table" an obviously unacceptable figure with the expectation that almost anything less will appear to be a “reasonable compromise”.

I deem this  the moral equivalent of “bait and switch” business practices, illegal in most states.  Such negotiation is not yet illegal, although it most certainly should be.

I’m quite confident Mark won't kill the “goose that lays the golden egg”, but he must determine in some manner  consistent with his personal values “what the market will bear” in advance of final action.

Best,

WRB

—

On Dec 18, 2020, at 4:44 PM, Larry Finch <Finches@...> wrote:

<snip>

So I'm a little concerned that groups.io may be pricing themselves out of the market.

Larry

--
Larry Finch

N 40° 53' 50"