moderated Re: Automatically mark "idle" members in Admin Members list #suggestion

Chris Jones

On Fri, Dec 18, 2020 at 08:13 PM, Peter Cook wrote:
The only practical definition of "inactive" that I can think of for members in an announcement-only group is (a) they're email-only and (b) their delivery is set to "no email."
Not on its own. On all except one of the groups I inhabit I have "Special" set; effectively "no mail". However, I look at the them all from time to time during the day so any No Email setting would have to be combined with log -- in information to get a true picture of my participation. Furthermore some groups are fairly inactive so unless I can see that there has been a change (as evidenced by the Latest Message column on the web interface) I may not visit one or two specific groups at all. Doesn't mean I have lost interest though.

Chris