locked Re: Pricing Changes #update

On Fri, Dec 18, 2020 at 10:55 AM, Peter Cook wrote:
I believe this covers you. Per Mark's original post:

  • These changes only apply to groups upgraded after January 18th, 2021 at 9am Pacific Time; existing premium and enterprise groups will keep their legacy pricing. If a premium group opts to downgrade and then upgrades at some point in the future, they will be subject to the new pricing changes.
Right. And some of us have been around long enough to know that Mark keeps his word.