locked Re: Pricing Changes #update

Peter Cook

On Fri, Dec 18, 2020 at 01:52 PM, John Wirtz SF wrote:

So, Id like to know exactly what my terms will be from next year.  Currently pay a fixed monthly fee.  Is that going to rise, my group is about twelve months old now.

I believe this covers you. Per Mark's original post:

  • These changes only apply to groups upgraded after January 18th, 2021 at 9am Pacific Time; existing premium and enterprise groups will keep their legacy pricing. If a premium group opts to downgrade and then upgrades at some point in the future, they will be subject to the new pricing changes.