moderated Infinite scroll in display preferences not working as expected in photo albums #bug

Chris Jordan

When I select infinite scroll in display preferences and look at the Photo Album page, it only displays the top 20 albums with no scrolling available.
The navigation buttons are no longer available (as expected if you could scroll) so you can only see these albums with no indication that others are available. The same thing happens inside an album, you can only see the first 20 photos.

I've found this on a win10 PC (edge), and android tablet (Chrome), and it was reported by one of our members using safari on an ipad,

It seems to work as expected for messages, and members.

Chris