moderated Re: Automatically mark "idle" members in Admin Members list #suggestion

On Fri, Dec 18, 2020 at 08:30 AM, Larry Finch wrote:
If the email bounces or they don’t respond they are removed from the list.
I agree with the email asking them to reaffirm interest (and have ust suggested that in the prior thread, before this one started) but not the removal criterion for bouncing. Most often they're bouncing not of their own choice and there are already ways to deal with bouncing. (Sometimes. ;)