moderated Re: Automatically mark "idle" members in Admin Members list #suggestion

I sort of see some utility to this but totally disagree with how "idle" would be defined. We have many members who just lurk and then suddenly, sometimes even years later, pop up to say how they've been following and totally appreciate xyz message or whatever.  Second, the bouncing criterion seems off. There is already a mechanism to set members to "bounced" (red B) as distinct from "bouncing" (blue B). "Hard bouncing for 30 days" already has a parallel (and more precise in terms of group activity) definition in bounce handling to set someone to "bounced" (red B) and a group moderator can easily see those by looking in the "bouncing" members page. I also strongly disagree with your third criterion. "Activity" doesn't include "reading  messages," which people may be doing even if they don't do anything else, and 30 days is much too short. And finally, it's the"Special Notices" members who most often, at least in my group, are really the "idle" ones.

I think it should be up to the members themselves to say whether or not they actively want to stay in a group, regardless of how introverted or extroverted they've behaved in it.