moderated Re: Database Permissions Not Working Per Owner's Manual? #bug

Jim Wilson

Duane, I read the Owner's Manual at https://groups.io/helpcenter/ownersmanual/1/customizing-settings-for-premium-and-enterprise-features/database?single=true and assumed that was the limit of permissions assignment capability. I never saw the permissions within the table and didn't know they existed.

I would ask Mark to have Nina change that section of the Owner's Manual to include and highlight the further permissions capabilities within a table.
--
Jim