locked Re: Pricing Changes #update

M K Ramadoss

Mark -

I suggest that "If you are legally recognized as a non-profit organization" be reworded as

"If you are a non-profit organization tax exempt underĀ  IRC Sec 501(c)(3) and other sections"

since orgn may claim non-profit but not necessarily tax exempt under Federal law. Getting tax exempt from IRS status requires filing application with IRS and get its approval and ensures profits do not go into anyone's pockets.

M K Ramadoss CPA
San Antonio TX

Join main@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.