locked Re: Pricing Changes #update

Samuel Murrayy

Mark is, of course, free to do what he wants, but by capping free groups at 100 members he is essentially saying "no more free groups".  In most groups that I participate in, only 5-10% of members actively post, so "100 members" really means "5-10 members posting".  And one jiggabyte of storage sounds insane to me.  A 2000 member limit with 50 MB of storage would have made more sense.  But I'm not a techie -- perhaps that is the way modern pricing works: storage is cheap and signaling is expensive... is that right?