locked Re: Pricing Changes #update

I’m getting confused just reading this.

On Dec 17, 2020, at 1:14 PM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

On Thu, Dec 17, 2020 at 02:59 PM, ro-esp wrote:
Is there a way to contribute financially if you don't have a paid group?
Here's a suggestion I made recently on GMF:
One option would be to create a test group (using the settings required by GIO - "If you are creating a group solely for testing, please ensure that the Visibility option is set for Group not listed in directory, private messages, otherwise the group will be deleted.") and upgrade it to Premium for a month now and then to show your appreciation.  That would keep folks from getting confused when your regular group has features that come and go.  You could also change it to a 'real' group later if you want.