locked Re: Pricing Changes #update

On Thu, Dec 17, 2020 at 3:10 AM Malcolm Austen <malcolm.austen@...> wrote:

Mark, I wonder whether I am right in my reading of these changes - I think I see an implication that it will no longer be possible for a (current) free group to pay for one month to gain access to Direct Add or to import an archive and then revert to the previous free status (only to the new-rules free status). Am I reading this correctly?

No, nothing changes with that. You can upgrade for a month, do your direct add, and then downgrade again to free. Note that we have always asked groups to pay for a year of premium for us to import archives.

Thanks,
MarkĀ