moderated Re: Dozens of gmail members suddenly bouncing - what's going on? #misc

I have no more members listed as bouncing, but I sent an owner message to a member who has not responded, which is unusual for him, and I wonder if it bounced. His email delivery history shows no bounces and he's subscribed via digest. Would a bounced owner message show up in his history?

Thanks.