locked Re: Pricing Changes #update

Mark,

Sounds good to me. Being legacy, I'm not affected by any of this but I have one comment and one question.

The comment: premium also includes the "past members" list.

The question: how will you determine the number of group members? Ours, for example, is in a constant state of flux. What if somebody creates a group with 400 members, and immediately afterwards they add one? And then the next week, or month, they go back down again? Just curious.